RingID is one of the social networking apps with unique features You will be able to use this app on iOS devices, android devices, Windows Phones, and some more devices as well. To use this you will just need to download the app on your mobile devices.
Voice calling and video calling on RingID is as simple as any other apps such as skype or Viber or WhatsApp.
To voice call and video call on ringId follow these steps:
- After you have downloaded and installed RingID app on the device launch the app, you need to have an account of it which must be logged in.
- After you are done creating your account and logged in, tap on the call icon. From there, tap on Friends to find your friends who are already on RingID app if there are any.
- If not, you can add them manually by tapping on “Add Friends” icon. Then you can search by name, email, phone number, or RingID username.
- Once you find the person that you want to contact tap on the call or video icon right below their name.
- If you are voice calling the person you need to allow the app to access your microphone so that you can make a call.
- If you are video calling the person you need to allow the app to access the camera.
Once you are making a voice call or video call, tap on the cancel or end call icon, then you will be disconnected from that person.