We’ve all been using the newest (regular) version of Yahoo! mail on our devices assuming that all our devices and system are fairly new. But there is a basic version of Yahoo mail and switching back to Basic yahoo mail will give you cleaner look and an even faster loading experience due to its minimal feature and look. So if you have a slow internet connection, you are having browser issues, then you will be benefitted from the simpler experience of a basic Yahoo mail look.
How To Switch To Yahoo Basic Mail
- First of all login into your Yahoo mail account.
- Click on the Settings gear icon on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Select More Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now click Switch to basic Mail from the left-hand tab.
- Again click on Switch to basic Mail from the pop-up box.
- The basic Yahoo mail interface will load. Then you are set to use basic Yahoo interface within a second.
How To Switch Back To Full Newest Version Yahoo Mail
Switching back to the newest version of Yahoo interface won’t be hard. At the top right-hand side, you will see Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail. Click on it and the newest version will load within few seconds.